ARM Software Features at a Glance
Manage Inventory and Reservations
ARM makes managing rental inventory and looking up reservations simple and intuitive. You can easily see item availability when creating a quote, know where it’s at, and when it’s due back—even if it’s part of a kit so that you never over-commit equipment again.
- Search rental equipment, parts, and inventory
- Drilldown on reservations, contracts, quotes, and purchase orders
- Unit tracking (serial or lot control) across multiple warehouses
- Separate units of measure for sale, rental, and purchase
- Support for Bar Code and RFID scanners
Automated Contract Entry
Instantly create rental contracts for new customers or generate a contract from a previous order with a single click. Upon completion, a picking sheet is created and sent to your warehouse and all of the billing information is simultaneously collected by your General Ledger.
- Effortlessly add new contracts or inquire on exisiting ones
- Create contracts directly from a quote
- Automatically generate picking sheets and write journal entries
- Set default billing methods for different customers
- Show accessory items for up-sell and track commissions
Integrated Accounting & Financials
With CPA-recommended Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90/200) as it’s backbone, ARM is a complete rental business management solution that integrates seamlessly your accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, and other core accounting processes. Because it’s coded directly into framework of Sage 100, ARM doesn’t require any complex third-party integrations.
- Improve financial management and trust your numbers
- Seamless integrate rental inventory with accounting (AP, AR, GL)
- Create budgets and plan for the future with business intelligence
- Automatically calculate fixed asset depreciation and sales tax
- Process payroll in house and remain ACA compliant
Reduce Transportation Costs
ARM is fully integrated with the Omnitracs Roadnet Anywhere Routing solution, enabling you to increase delivery efficiency and improve customer service. You can easily pull up contracts and view driver locations, estimated delivery time and more right from the rental contract.
- Reduce fuel consumption with smarter delivery routing
- Drive fewer miles, reduce overtime and better utilize capacity
- Multiple routing strategies balance customer service and efficiency
- Create routes based on customer open/close times and preferred delivery times (time windows/service windows)
- Route multiple vehicle types with different capacities and costs
Know Your Numbers at a Glance
ARM is a full Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution with robust reporting functionality. ARM makes it quick and easy to generate popular reports like: profit & loss, payments collected, tax summary, general ledger reports, days sales outstanding (DSO), utilization, and many more.
- Easily sort and filter reports
- See who’s paid, who hasn’t and who still needs to be billed
- Share journal entries across your accounting department
- Set schedules to automatically run and deliver reports
Purpose-Built Rental Business Software
Why Growing Rental Companies Trust ARM Software
Unsure if ARM Rental Software is right for you?
Let us provide you with a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. We’ll have a conversation about your current rental and accounting systems, processes, and business goals. Then we’ll begin laying the framework for figuring out how to help you achieve them.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“ARM is so manageable — reservations, inventory, and billing are all integrated, which allows us to be more efficient and productive.”
Owner, Prairie Supply
“It was the very best software implementation I have ever been a part of. Even with the short time frame we didn’t experience any down time.”
Controller, M6 Concrete
“ARM kicks out the reports we want and everyone’s eyes light up. From a managerial standpoint, it is exactly what we need.”
Owner, Action Scaffold
“Our entire sales team uses ARM. When a client calls in, we can instantly confirm if the rental is available and the client is delighted.”
President, Shag Carpet
Call Toll-Free 1-800-622-9014 email@example.com
ARM’s Support team is all about making your life easier. With support plans tiered to meet your needs,
you’ll always get a real, live human located at our headquarters in San Antonio, TX.
Request a Demo Today!
Start a dialogue towards better business efficiency. Have a no-obligation conversation with a rental software expert.